Pages

Monday, December 10, 2012

Asian Inspired Condo Project

It's not often my clients take off and give me carte blanche and a set of keys to redesign their home while they're away, but considering this client was my sister, trust was definitely not an issue! Designing her place is an ongoing process, but I will post some photos of the work I did so far.
This living room was designed to reflect her global trotting taste mixing antique asian prints with more contemporary furniture.
Custom made drapes with a cherry blossom motif in subtle colours perfectly complimented this theme without going overboard on prints.

 A second bedroom in a downtown condo was converted into a home office with a day bed.
 This antique bird lamp found at a consignment shop was the perfect inspiration for these organic bird print drapes.

No comments:

Post a Comment