Pages

Thursday, August 25, 2011

My New Home Preview

Some people have been asking to see progress on my new home so I decided to post the progress photos. It's still under renovations (as you can see from the mess!!) but it's definitely coming together. More to come!
I saved this little guy from the junk yard  from my client's house. Unfortunately his ear chipped when I was driving :P He keeps a close eye on the front of the house for me :)
 The previous owner's furniture is in this "before" picture for the living room.
 I had the walls repainted and added 4 potlights. I have yet to sew the pillows (i'm going to add special trim) and put up photos.
 Family room "before"...
 There isn't much progress here yet, except I had a new light fixture installed. As much as I admire the previous home owner's devotion to saving energy, having flourescent lightbulbs everywhere makes the house very cold! The kitchen Island I bought is currently being used as my tv stand.

 The kitchen "before"...
So far, it's still a mess, but the kitchen has had the extra pantry removed, received new appliances, and a fresh coat of paint... well, more like 4... or 6... Hard work but it is saving me tons of money in the interim until I can save up to do what I really want to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment